Grammer, Inc. is committed to providing our employees a stable working environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Grammer, Inc. Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Grammer, Inc. customer.
Grammer, Inc. proudly provides the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Several paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical benefits including health, dental, disability and life insurance
- Flex / Dependent Day Care account options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with company contributions
- Flex time scheduling
Please see details below for information on applying for Tupelo, MS, openings.
- Apply at your local WIN Job Center.
- Resumes can be e-mailed to email@example.com.
How to Apply:
Download and complete the Employment Application.
Grammer, Inc. is committed to diversity in the workplace and draws upon the strength of the diversity in our employees. Grammer, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity in recruiting, employment, compensation, training, transfers, promotions and all other aspects of employment.